Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 1, Part 2

After the girl fell into the forest, my sister told me to go find her. I didn't disagree, but it was my birthday. And I was tired. But, since I had a sword, I headed for Outset's woods. There were a few small trees to cut down, but other than that there where no problems until I came to the bridge. There were two boards missing, and I had to jump across. I then entered the cave. The same small girl that was dropped was hanging on a branch by her shirt. The area was cut into three sections. In the first area, there was a hollow log, and inside, a red Rupee! What a pleasant surprise! I climbed up onto a tree stump, and onto another platform. A giant un-moveable stone was blocking one way, so I went the other way. In the next area, a beast was standing in the middle of the clearing! There was no other way: I had to fight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment