Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 1, Part 1

Today I woke up to my sister's calls, and I had to go see my Grandma. I had forgotten that today was my 10th birthday! From my Grandma I got the Heroes Clothes. They were really warm, for a day like this. Guess what? They fit perfectly! :'( Grandma thought I looked "handsome". Later, I went up to Aryll's Lookout, and received the Telescope! But she said I could only have it for one day. :'| Then, Grandma told me to go to my neighbor; Orca's house. There, I got the Hero's Sword! But first, I had to pass a test with him. After that I went to try out my Telescope. I saw a mailman that was like a bird, and then I looked up and saw a GIANT BIRD CARRYING A LITTLE GIRL AND A PIRATE SHIP LAUNCHING CANNONBALLS AT THE BEAST!!! Eventually, they hit the bird and the girl fell in the forest. After that, I went to save her.

      -Link

No comments:

Post a Comment